Statement of Faith
1. We believe that the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments are verbally inspired of God and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, was born of Mary, a virgin, and is true God and true Man, was crucified and died for our sins and bodily rose again on the third day
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit is the agent of the New birth and that every believer is sealed, indwelt and baptized into the body of Christ with the Spirit at the moment of salvation.
5. We believe all who received the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and become the children of God.
6. We believe in the eternal security of the believer, that it is impossible for one born into the family of God to be lost because he is forever kept by the power of God.
7. We believe in that blessed hope – the personal, pre-millennial, pre-tribulational, imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
8. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting separation of the lost.
9. We believe that Church is the spiritual organism consisting of all born-again believers of this dispensation. And a local church is an organized body of baptized believers, immersed upon a credible faith in Jesus Christ and banded together for the purpose of worship, edification, observance of ordinances and the fulfillment of Great Commission.
10. We believe that the Scriptural ordinances of the Church are baptism and the Lord’s Supper and are to be administered by the Local Church to believers only.