- How far Hezekiah’s thoroughness in all matters connected with religion the secret of his success? See especially 31:20, 21. Cf. Rom. 12:11; Col.3:23.
- What lessons can we learn from the way in which Hezekiah met opposition?
- How far did this spiritually minded king fall short of perfection? How may we learn from him?
- 32:1.This reference to Hezekiah’s faithfulness (31:20) is introduced to show that coming of Sennacherib was not because he had sinned.
- 32:5 Archaeologists think ‘the Millo’ (see mg.) at Jerusalem was probably part of the fortifications or the foundations for them.