- In 10:2-6 there are four conditions of well-being in circumstances, mind and character. What are they?
- In the light of Jas. 3:10, what uses of the faculty of speech are here: (a) commended, and (b) to be avoided?
- What will the possession of integrity secure for a man (11:1-13)?
Proverbs 11:14- 12:28
- What two kinds of sin or sinners are said in this passage to be an abomination to the Lord?
- What other sins are condemned here? In what verses are they traced to their origin in the heart? Cf.4:23; Matt. 12:34, 35; 15:18, 19.
- Apply to yourself the five principles for the using of money expressed in 11:24-28.