2 Chronicles 26-28
- How was it reveled that in Uzziah’ heart, notwithstanding his piety (26:5), there lurked the same evil tendency that had marred the life and reign of his father Amaziah before him? With 26:16, cf. 25:19; Deut. 17:18-20. What forms might his sin take today?
- How did the sin of Ahaz affect: (a) God, (b) God’s people, and (c) himself?
- In the midst of a godless age, how did Oded, the prophet, and the men mentioned in 28:12 stands out? What may we learn from their example? Cf. 1 Tim. 5:20.
- 26:5. ‘Zechariah’: not otherwise known, and the prophet of the biblical book who lived at a later period.
- 26:18. See Num. 16:40; 18:7.