Exodus 10 And 11
- What was the outcome in Pharaoh’s life of his persistent refusal to listen to God’s warnings? See particularly 10:29.
- What lesson can we learn from Moses’ consistent refusal to compromise where God’s command was concerned? What was the source of Moses’s great courage? Cf. also Heb. 11:27.
- Why did the angel of death pass over the houses of the Israelites? How does this illustrate our redemption in Christ? Cf. 1 Pet. 1:18, 19.
- How were the Israelites to use the lamb’s blood and its flesh? What is the New Testament counterpart if this? Why was unleavened bread used? Cf. 1 Cor. 5:6-8; 2 Tim. 2:19.
- What are the two major responses that God expects from those who are redeemed?
- What lessons about guidance are taught in 13:17-22?